I’m not usually good with beauty products, and do tend to buy stuff just based on other’s recommendations (well, of course I do consider my skin condition and etc., but still), and I especially suck at make up, so every time I have a successful attempt of applying a nice layer of everyday make up, I try to take pictures! But today, aside from posting selfies, I’ll also list the products I use for my make up.
And actually I will have a separate review section for beauty products, although I have zero idea on how to write them. Oh well, enjoy!
Due to my nature of rarely applying make up, it takes a lot of time for me to do it every time I decide that I want to look better than a zombie. But nonetheless, there are several times that I get ultimately satisfied with the result, and so today I will share what I used for my today’s makeup routine!
1. Innisfree My palette my color corrector – green: to cover red spots on my face that I hate so much
2. Innisfree Air Skin Fit BB cream SPF 35 PA++ – no.2 Natural beige: it’s very light and perfect for my combination/oily skin
3. MAC Prep+Prime 24-hour extend eye base – my absolute favorite base for eyeshadows
4. Innisfree My palette my eyeshadow: glitter no.11; matte no.34 and no.37
5. Innisfree Powerproof pen liner: no.2 brown
6. Innisfree Smooth lip scrub
7. L’Oreal Paris Rouge Magique lipstick: 918 La Vie En Coral
8. Innisfree No-sebum Mineral pact: one of the best things I’ve ever explored at Innisfree. Gonna be my forever must-have product wherever I go.
Brushes I used: Innisfree Mini dual correcting brush; MAC Blending brush no.217; Innisfree Mini eyeshadow brush [styling]; Innisfree Mini eyeshadow brush [contouring]; Innisfree cushion brush.
So that’s it! Maybe one day I’ll be able to show you how I do my makeup routine… When I master that within 15 minutes maximum. (◔_◔) Anyways, I’ll be writing some product reviews that I think worth to be talked about, so this segment won’t die that easily. ^__^