Hello! ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣!
I should’ve been writing this post on January 1st (well, I still can make it posted on that date, lol, thanks WordPress), but I was… hmm, busy. 😀
I usually don’t set up any goals or resolutions for every year, but since 2017 was a very remarkable year for me in terms of finding my own identity, I thought that I should no longer wander around but start doing what I want. So here we go with my resolutions~
- Manage to do proper skin care 2x times per day;
- Do makeup daily => manage to finish within 15 minutes max;
- Read 10 books (I wish I could pick a bigger number, but I’m sure it will be almost impossible);
- Be consistent with bullet journal (as this thing +personal diary really helps with my recovery from depression and confusing states of mind);
- Focus on learning Korean with Talk to me in Korean textbooks and more variety shows;
- Save money for second South Korea trip!
- Be as kind as possible towards everyone;
- Not come into rushed conclusions, but rather listen from all perspectives first!
- Listen to people when they need to speak out;
- Reach out for help when in need;
- Think more positively;
- Think and decide wisely.
- Rewrite a fanfiction (don’t ask me, I won’t tell anything);
- Add video contents for blog (the type of content will remain secret until official revealing!);
- Take at least 1000 more pictures with a camera;
- Regular K-pop dance cover practices for physical health and for own satisfaction;
- Learn 2 songs choreography per month ^_~
- Run this blog at a consistent pace!
- Attend at least one any event of Wanna One, JBJ, Rainz (fanmeeting, fancon, fansign) before their disbandments;
- Attend NU’EST W solo event (fanmeeting, solo concert) either in South Korea or in Asia (if Asia tour rumors will be revealed as true);
- Explore more artists’ discographies! (cause it’s really FUN)
Good luck to me and everyone who’s set new goals for 2018! Fighting!
It’s definitely not easy, but we’ve got it! (－ｏ⌒)