Awww, it’s been a while since I’ve done these kind of posts, so thanks K-Bops in K-pop for tagging me! Her posts are equally entertaining and interesting, so I really recommend you to check her out!
Although I’ve been in K-pop for almost 10 years, it hasn’t been THAT long since I’ve started blogging about K-pop only, but anyways, the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are simple: 1) thank the blogger who nominated you, 2) list seven facts about yourself, and 3) nominate
fifteen (actually, only) ten bloggers who will keep the tag going.
So, 7 facts!
- I’ve blogged before on WordPress platform. You can see my old book blog here, at Liliana N Bookish Blog, which I, unfortunately, eventually dropped after being overwhelmed with the amount of things I need to do to keep it alive. There are still a bunch of K-pop related posts you can read there. I really couldn’t bring myself to delete all of my hard work, so I just keep it there abandoned.
- My ultimate bias boy group is NU’EST, and for girl group is f(x).
- I used to be a fanfiction writer, but the only category that I never read nor written is RPF (Real Person Fiction).
- I’m a damn huge shopaholic. It really saddens me that I spend too much money almost every time, but, on the other hand, shopping is one of my mental therapies.
- I’ve been dealing with a bunch of mental illnesses for more than 5 years.
- The phone I use is an Oppo F1s 2017 version. I have plans on buying a new one but only in case Oppo releases something more up to my taste than Oppo F5.
- I rarely watch movies or TV series, and it’s really hard to make me do so. I prefer K-Variety over them. 🙂
Since I have little amount of blogs I follow, and probably some of them were already tagged by others, I’ll just stop here and not tag anyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯